Siding Repair & Maintenance
Contact K. D. Yoder & Associates with any of your siding service needs. Service needs range from incidental damage to general maintenance, or as a result of that occasional storm system that may have wreaked havoc on your home's exterior.
Our service team has experience coupled with proven application techniques that are right for any job large or small.
Our service estimates carry no obligation and are FREE of charge.
Whether it is siding, shutters, aluminum, or trim damage, allow K. D. Yoder & Associates to take that repair off of your hands...and off of your to-do list!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find an answer to your question listed below, please contact us directly at (614) 485-9410.
- Q: Can you re-use panels that have blown off my house?
A: As long as your panels weren‟t damaged when they blew off we can re-use them
- Q: Do you replace glass?
A: No, but we can recommend several local companies that can.
- Q: What are my options if my siding has been discontinued?
A: We can attempt to match it with the next closest thing or provide you with a free estimate to re-side the area in question.
- Q: Do you service gutters?
A: No, but we do work closely with a few local companies who can.
- Q: Will you repair our siding even though we had someone else do the work
- Q: Can you replace bad wood or bad sheathing?
A: Yes we can.
- Q: Do you repair roofs?
- Q: Can a panel of siding be replaced in the middle of the wall?
A: Yes as long as the same product and profile are available.
- Q: Will the color of the new panel match the existing?
A: No, generally siding that has been exposed to the elements will look a bit more dull & faded than a new panel, however we may be able to take a panel from another inconspicuous area of your home and use it to make the repair...then replace that panel with the new one.
- Q: Is there any charge for an estimate?
A: No...all estimates are FREE!
- Q: Will you come out for just one panel?
A: Most definitely...no job is too small!
- Q: How long will it be before I hear back from someone?
A: Someone from our office will call you within one business day to discuss your concerns.
- Q: Once we’ve accepted your bid, how long will it be until my repair is completed?
A: Product availability & weather conditions will determine scheduling.
- Q: Will you work with my insurance company?
- Q: Do you service windows & doors?
A: Not unless we installed them originally.
- Q: Do you accept credit cards?
A: Yes! We accept
- Q: What are your payment terms?
A: All Service work is performed on a COD basis.
- Q: Do you do repairs year round?
A: Yes, as long as weather conditions permit.
- Q: Are you licensed & insured?
A: Absolutely (Certificates available upon request).
- Q: Will I need to be home in order to get my repair completed?
A: Typically no.
- Q: Is there anything you can do to temporarily fix a situation pending insurance
A: Yes or we could give you ideas on how to do it yourself.
- Q: Do you power wash siding?
A: Not at this time.
Schedule a siding repair by calling (614) 485-9410 or by sending us an email.
Columbus, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Worthington, Bexley, Hilliard, Powell, New Albany, Gahanna, Pickerington, & Grandview, Ohio.
Phone: (614) 485-9410 - Fax: (614) 485-9411 - Address: 1328 Dublin Rd. Suite 22 Columbus, OH 43215